Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is excited to offer the fast-growing sport of Foot Golf again this summer season! Now in year two at SHGC, FootGolf offers a unique spin on the traditional game of Golf (as we all know it), combining Golf's basics with the world's most popular sporting activity... Soccer! There are now over 100 accredited U.S. Golf Courses that offer Foot Golf, and Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is one of only two courses in all of New England to showcase this fun new sport! Foot Golf is fast becoming a game that's both easy to learn and incredibly fun to play, and we think it will continue to gain popularity world-wide. Below is overview of FootGolf at Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club, and we hope to see you 'kicking it' on our fairways this summer season!
Did you know? Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is proud to be a certified member of the American Foot Golf League! Click here to learn more about the AFGL
Our FootGolf Season, Days & Times
Because traditional Golf is Sagamore's 'bread & butter', the days & times when Foot Golf is offered are limited (Foot Golf play is allowed only during times when traditional Golf volume is typically at its 'lightest'):
- The FootGolf Season typically runs from April 15th until November 15th
- Mondays thru Thursdays (excluding holidays): From 11:00 am - 2:00 pm & after 6:00 pm (after 5 pm beginning September 1st)
- Fridays, Weekends & Holidays: After 6:00 pm only (after 5:00 pm after Labor Day)
- Off-Season Note: When sunset times change in the early spring & late fall seasons afternoon start times will change, so be sure to call ahead at 603-964-5341 to confirm these time changes
Note: Due to the 'newness' of the sport, Foot Golf days & times may be subject to change
Foot Golf Rates
- Adult (18-holes): $19 per player ($30 per player if riding)
- Junior (18-holes): Juniors pay their age (normal golf car fees apply)
- Ball Rentals: $5 per player (players are welcome to bring their own soccer balls if they choose!)
Note: Foot Golf rates are subject to change
Important Notes All FootGolfers Must Know!
- Knowing that traditional Golf has been the cornerstone of Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club for over 50 years now, we need to make sure there is a mutual respect & undertsanding between traditional Golfers and FootGolfers... We expect all Foot Golfers to respect the following:
- CLICK HERE to watch a quick video about FootGolf basics and rules (if you're new to the game, this is a must watch!)
- BE CONSIDERATE! We want our Foot Golfers to have fun during their round, but we need them to understand that they are sharing the Golf Course with our traditional Golfers... That said, running and yelling is not encouraged, and we expect all Foot Golfers to be considerate of others on the course.
- KEEP THINGS IN CONTROL! We ask parents/adults to please do their part to make sure younger children do not put themselves in harm's way... Always know where your children are and please make sure they are respectful of our Golfers and the Golf Course itself!
- TARGET TWO HOURS OR LESS! Your Foot Golf round should be played in under two hours... Please be aware of your pace of play at all times
- GOLFERS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY! If the group playing directly behind your group is playing at a quicker pace, always allow them time to play through on the next tee (this is a common courtesy in Golf)
- PLAY SMART & SAFE! Make sure the group ahead is safely out of range before kicking a shot... Play smart & safe!
- RESPECT THE GOLF COURSE! A Golf Course is a beautiful place to spend time, and requires a great deal of effort to maintain... Please make sure Foot Golfers stay clear of our Golf Course putting greens, sand bunkers and tee boxes
Reserving FootGolf Tee-Times
- Foot Golfers may reserve their tee-times (or kick times!) up to 48 hours in advance by by calling us at 603-964-5341
- Groups are strictly limited to four (4) players per tee time
FootGolf Course & Layout
- All FootGolf play takes place on the golf course's front-9 (golf holes #1 thru #9)
- FootGolf holes are typically located to the side of each regulation golf hole
- Each Foot Golf hole is 21 inches in diameter, and will be designated by the official orange Foot Golf flag
- Foot Golf tee markers will also be colored orange for easy recognition
What Should Foot Golfers Wear?
- Soccer attire is always acceptable, and FootGolfers should dress comfortably and tastefully... We do ask that you please not wear tank tops, sleeveless shirts or cut-off shorts... thank you!
- Collared shirts are encouraged, but not mandatory (t-shirts are allowed)
- FootGolfers are also encouraged to sport their favorite Soccer team jersey if they choose, along with knee-high argyle socks (which are known to be 'customary' FootGolf attire!)... Have fun with it!
- Important! Athletic CLEATS are strictly prohibited... FootGolfers may wear either indoor soccer shoes or regular sneakers
- We do our best to offer helpful Foot Golf 'Orientations' for those playing for the very first time. These orientations will take place a few minutes before your Foot Golf round on the 1st tee, and will be administered by one of Sagamore's Foot Golf Ambassadors. Our goal is make sure all groups are comfortable and know what to expect before they kick-off'!